Cancellation / Refund
1. If you place an order electronically via the website you are using, you are deemed to have accepted the preliminary information form and distance sales contract offered to you.
2.Customers are subject to the provisions of the Law No. 6502 on Consumer Protection and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG: 27.11.2014 / 29188) in relation to the sale and delivery of the product they purchase.
3. Cargo charges, which are the product shipping costs, will be paid by the buyers.
4. Each product purchased is delivered to the person and / or organization at the address indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the 30-day legal period. If the product is not delivered within this period, customers can terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered in full and in accordance with the qualifications specified in the order and with documents such as warranty certificate, user manual, if any.
6. In the event that it is impossible to sell the purchased product, the seller must inform the buyer in writing within 3 days of this situation. The total price must be returned to the customer within 14 days.
If The Purchased Product Is Not Paid:
7. If the customer does not pay for the product purchased or cancels it in the bank records, the seller’s obligation to deliver the product ends.
Shopping With Unauthorized Use of Credit Card:
8. After the product is delivered, if it is determined that the credit card to which the buyer paid is used by the unauthorized persons and the price of the product sold is not paid to the seller by the relevant bank or financial institution, the customer shall return the product to the seller within 3 days, the shipping expense belongs to the seller has to.
If It Cannot Be Delivered In The Product Duration With Not Foreseed Reasons:
9. If force majeure cannot be foreseen by the seller and the product cannot be delivered in time, the situation is notified to the customer. The customer may request to cancel the order, replace the product with a similar one, or postpone delivery until the obstacle disappears. If the buyer cancels the order; If he has made the payment in cash, this fee shall be paid in cash within 14 days from the cancellation. If the customer made the payment with a credit card and canceled it, the product price will be returned to the bank within 14 days from this cancellation, however the bank is likely to transfer it to the recipient’s account within 2-3 weeks.
Customer’s Obligation to Check The Product:
10. The customer will inspect the goods / services subject to the contract before receiving them; dents, broken, torn packaging etc. will not receive damaged and defective goods / services from the cargo company. The delivered goods / services will be deemed to be undamaged and intact. The customer must be carefully protected after delivery. If the right of withdrawal will be used, the goods / services should not be used. Invoice must be returned with the product.
Right to Withdrawal:
11. Customer; within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of delivery of the product purchased to the person / organization at the address indicated by the seller, by rejecting the goods, without taking any legal and criminal liability and without giving any reason, by using the right to withdraw from the contract.
12. Contact information to be submitted by the seller of the right to withdrawal:
Company name: Selda Jewellery
Address:Poligon St. No.20 İstinye/İstanbul TURKEY
Duration Of The Right Of Withdrawal:
13. If the customer purchases a service, this 14-day period starts from the date the contract is signed. Before the right of withdrawal expires, the right of withdrawal cannot be used in the service contracts whose service has started with the approval of the consumer.
14.The costs arising from the use of the right of withdrawal belong to the seller.
15. In order to use the right of withdrawal, it is required to make a written notification by registered mail, fax or e-mail to the seller within 14 (fourteen) days, and the product must not be used in accordance with the provisions of the “Products that cannot be used with right of withdrawal”.
Use Of The Right Of Withdrawal:
16.3. Invoice of the product delivered to the person or the customer, (If the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it must be sent together with the return invoice issued by the institution when returning. If the return invoice issued on behalf of the institutions is not completed, the return invoice cannot be completed.)
17. Return form must be delivered complete and undamaged with the box, packaging, standard accessories, if any, of the products to be returned.
18. The seller is obliged to return the total price and documents that put the customer under debt to the customer within 10 days from the receipt of the withdrawal notification and return the goods within 20 days.
19.If there is a decrease in the value of the goods due to a customer defect or the return becomes impossible, the customer is obliged to compensate the losses of the seller at the rate of the defect. However, the customer is not responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the proper use of the product or product within the period of withdrawal.
20. If the right of withdrawal is used, the amount of discount used within the scope of the campaign will be canceled if the campaign limit amount set by the seller falls below.
22. Products that Right of Withdrawal cannot be Used:
a.Indicates the customer’s personal needs and wishes custom made design products.
b. Used, damaged products that are not eligible for return.
23. The customer accepts, declares and undertakes that he / she will pay interest and be liable to the bank within the framework of the credit card agreement between the bank and the bank, if the customer fails to make the payment transactions with his credit card. In this case, the bank may apply to legal means; The customer can claim the costs and the attorney’s fee arising from the Customer and in any case, if the customer falls into default due to his debt, the customer agrees that he will pay the loss and loss of the Seller due to the delayed performance of the debt.